TheGunBlog.ca — Alberta said it’s joining gun owners in their Federal Court of Appeal case to stop the federal Liberal Party’s mass criminalization order of May 2020.
TheGunBlog.ca — Alberta Chief Firearms Officer Teri Bryant urged Canada’s Senate to abandon or amend the federal Liberal Party’s “misguided” and “deeply flawed” Bill C-21, its newest legislative attack against government-licensed gun users.
– CSAAA Faces Backlash Over $700,000 Contract With Liberals
– Mendicino Again Signals Liberals Have No Idea How to Execute Their Gun-Confiscation Fantasy
– Bill C-21: Liberals, NDP Plan New Amendments
TheGunBlog.ca — Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau “appears to be lost” on how to execute his mass gun confiscations targeting honest citizens, Alberta Minister of Justice Tyler Shandro said this week.
TheGunBlog.ca — Alberta said today it’s expanding measures to protect gun owners from Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s “increasingly hostile” attacks, further undermining the country’s anti-gun regime.
– Liberals Aim to Ban SKS and All Other Semi-Auto, Centrefire, Mag-Fed Rifles And Shotguns
– Bill C-21 Ban List
– Alberta and Saskatchewan Fight Confiscations
– CSSA Files Lawsuit Against Bill C-21 Confiscations
TheGunBlog.ca — Alberta Premier Danielle Smith outlined a “push back strategy” yesterday against Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s mass gun confiscations and other “intrusions.”
– Canada Gun Imports Surged in August to Monthly Record, Led By Handguns
– Liberals Can Now Use OIC to Finish Killing Handgun Market
– Federal Court: Hearing on Long-Gun Confiscations in April 2023
TheGunBlog.ca — Alberta said it will block Trudeau’s plan to use the RCMP as confiscation agents for his political attacks against gun owners and businesses, increasing the odds that Trudeau will fail.
TheGunBlog.ca — Alberta’s Chief Firearms Officer, backed by the province’s premier, called on the federal government to cancel its attacks begun in May 2020 against government-licensed gun owners.
TheGunBlog.ca — The office of Alberta’s Minister of Justice comments below on plans to name its own Chief Firearms Officer, as Premier Jason Kenney works to shield gun owners from the federal government’s political attacks.
– Blair’s Office Says Estimating Gun-Confiscation Costs ‘Underway’
– Alberta Is in ‘Final Stages’ of Naming New CFO After Law to Block Handgun Bans
– Liberal Budget 2021 Doesn’t Mention Cost of Mass Gun Confiscations
– Conservative MP Blaine Calkins Asks Blair for Cost of Gun Confiscations
TheGunBlog.ca — Alberta Premier Jason Kenney said the province is in the “final stages” of hiring its own Chief Firearms Officer, as he works to block the federal government’s political attacks against hunters, farmers, ranchers and sport shooters.
TheGunBlog.ca — Greg Dunn of Dunn & Associates comments below after winning the first court case for gun owners against the May 1 regulatory attacks by Canada’s governing Liberal Party and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. Dunn, based in Calgary, was the lawyer for Ryan Stark in his request to access a Section 74 hearing…
TheGunBlog.ca — An Alberta court sided with gun owners fighting the federal government and federal police’s regulatory attacks, marking a significant procedural win for the rights of Canadian hunters, sport shooters and firearm collectors.
TheGunBlog.ca — Alberta today invited public input to develop gun policy that respects hunters, farmers, sport shooters and firearm collectors, and protects them from the co-ordinated attacks of the federal government and federal police.
TheGunBlog.ca — Alberta Premier Jason Kenney yesterday reiterated his plan to hire the province’s own Chief Firearms Officer to fight the federal Liberal Party’s attacks against hunters, farmers, ranchers and sport shooters. Kenney, one of Canada’s strongest defenders of gun owners’ rights, was outlining the priorities of Kaycee Madu as Alberta’s new Minister of Justice…
Updated daily throughout the week.
Highlights This Week
– CCFR Organizes Ottawa Rally to Fight Liberal Party Attacks
– Firearm Imports Slump 23% in Second Quarter 2020
– Alberta Updates Wildlife Regulation to Boost Hunting, Conservation
– Self-Defence Shooting: Supreme Court to Hear Appeal of Peter Khill
– Black Creek Labs Plans First Canada-Made Pistol in Over a Decade
– Ontario Superior Court Judge David Harris Shows His Gun Hate
TheGunBlog.ca — The town of Cold Lake in Alberta is fighting the Liberal Party of Canada’s attacks on hunters, farmers and sport shooters, and called on other municipalities to join. Why It Matters Opposition to the May 1 Liberal firearm-confiscation order is growing day by day, boosting the probability it will fail. Towns and cities…
TheGunBlog.ca — Opposition is rising across Canada to Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s crackdown against honest citizens. The Alberta government is delivering some of the strongest words and actions against Trudeau’s May 1 order for mass confiscations targeting federally licensed gun owners and businesses. Following are excerpts from an hours-long debate yesterday on Alberta Government Motion…