- To support our work and get full access, please continue below. (For gun owners, fans and professionals.)
- To get our occasional e-mail updates at no charge, sign up here. (For casual interest.)
- To donate anytime, please use this page.
I look forward to welcoming you aboard.
Register New Account
- After you click Register, wait 15-20 seconds for the tech to do its magic.
- Check Your Inbox (and Spam/Junk) for our e-mail confirmation, and click the link.
- You’ll get a Welcome Aboard! e-mail and instantly have full access to TheGunBlog.ca. And you’ll get TheGunBlog.ca Insider newsletter in your inbox each week (usually on Mondays).
Questions and Contact
- Contact Nicolas: [email protected]
The Fine Print
How You Benefit
- Support TheGunBlog.ca so we can keep supporting you.
- Get instant and full access to our premium reports, including TheGunBlog.ca Insider e-newsletter.
- Join the leaders, influencers and most-engaged citizens of Canada’s firearm community.
How to Cancel Payment Anytime
- Sign In > Your Membership > Cancel
- This stops the auto renewal.
- You keep full access for the rest of your membership (rest of month or year). You can stay on our members-only e-mail list, or you can unsubscribe anytime.
- Renew anytime.
How to Switch From Monthly to Annual Plan Anytime
- Sign In > Your Membership > Upgrade or change your membership
- You can use any special discounts we’re offering.
How to Donate Anytime
- Please donate via this page.
- Contact us for group discounts for families, gun clubs, associations, businesses, government departments, etc.
A Few More Points
- Personal Subscription: One subscription is for one person. Contact us for discounts for groups (e.g., business, government, gun club, …) or families (e.g., couples, father-son, brothers, sisters, …)
- Receipt: You will get an instant payment receipt by e-mail.
- Refunds: We offer full refunds within 3 days of joining/donating. For annual memberships, we offer pro rata refunds on any remaining portion greater than one month. (Nobody has ever requested a refund.)
- Cancel vs. Unsubscribe: Canceling your membership payments is separate from unsubscribing from e-mail updates.
- Custom Invoice or Receipt: Please contact us, e.g. for business, government, groups.
- Disclosures: See the About page.
- Control: We reserve the right to block and/or stop any subscription, donation or membership at any time at our sole discretion without warning or justification. (We’ve never done this. We never want to.)