Support Advocacy That Works.
I started TheGunBlog.ca in January 2015 to share the reality of gun owners and celebrate gun ownership, as a counter-force to anti-gun bias by many politicians, policymakers and media.
Today TheGunBlog.ca is setting the agenda and shifting the debate:
- One of the most-powerful forces for Canadian gun owners.
- One of the most-quoted sources on Canadian “gun rights.” (See the About page.)
- One of the most-popular and fastest-growing Canadian firearm-related websites (1.3 million pageviews in 2019), and the leading gun-rights media by far.
None of this would be possible without the support of fans and readers like you.
The best is yet to come.
Nicolas Johnson (Orange jacket in the photo, with my father)
Great day at the range with the guy who introduced me to shooting four decades ago.
We fired semi-auto rifles and pistols with standard-capacity box magazines of 10 rounds and up. (Some of the mags were sabotaged for Canada.)
— TheGunBlog (@TheGunBlog) March 22, 2019
Check Your Inbox and Spam Box
- After you click “Register,” you’ll get an e-mail to validate. Please check your inbox and spam/junk.
- Once you confirm, you’ll get a Welcome Aboard! e-mail.
Privacy & Security
- I don’t ask for your address or postal code.
- I don’t store your name or credit card on my servers.
- Secure payments are processed by Stripe.