Canada Gun Rights News: Week of 2023 May 22
– Alberta Gun Owners Should Vote UCP in Election 2023
– Liberals Troll Gun Community in Declaring “National Day Against Gun Violence” the Day Before National Range Day
Alberta Gun Owners Should Vote UCP in Election 2023
TheGunBlog.ca — Alberta gun owners should vote for the United Conservative Party (UCP) in the election underway, based on the party’s actions to defend the rights of firearm users.
Canada Gun Rights News: Week of 2023 May 15
– Bill C-21 Set for Second Reading in Senate After Adoption By House of Commons
Government Comments on Delayed May 2020 Gun Confiscations
TheGunBlog.ca — Canada’s Department of Public Safety responds to our questions about its delayed — and possibly abandoned — gun confiscations ordered in May 2020: Two phases: First businesses, then individuals. No comment on new…
Ask AI: How Does Gun Confiscation Hurt Personal Safety and National Defence?
TheGunBlog.ca — We asked three popular “artificial intelligence” (AI) text generators how gun confiscation hurts personal safety and national defence: OpenAI ChatGPT-4, Google Bard, and AI21Labs Jurassic-2.
Here are their responses.
Canada Gun Rights News: Week of 2023 May 08
– Bill C-21 Expanded Version Heads to Third Reading and Senate After Shortened SECU Review
– Liberal MP Damoff Signals SKS May Yet Be Confiscated After Green Party Leader Elizabeth May Calls for Confiscation
Conservative MP Dancho Says She’s ‘Undeterred’ By Liberal-Fueled Hate and Threats
TheGunBlog.ca — Conservative MP Raquel Dancho, the group’s lead on gun policy, said she’s undeterred by the hate and threats she’s received as the Liberals work to suppress government-licensed firearm users.
Canada Gun Rights News: Week of 2023 May 01
– Liberals Plan New OIC to Confiscate More Guns, Mendicino Says
– CSAAA Contract Blowback: PDF of Contract, Board Resignations, CSAAA Provides Context
– Canada Gun Imports Q1 2023 (Summary)
Liberals Plan New OIC to Confiscate More Guns, Mendicino Says
TheGunBlog.ca — The Liberals will use a new OIC as early as this summer to confiscate more guns, Minister Marco Mendicino said May 01 in comments that many people missed.
Liberals Outline Bill C-21 Amendments to Prohibit More Rifles and Shotguns
TheGunBlog.ca — The Liberals outlined new amendments to Bill C-21 today to prohibit future rifle and shotgun designs, expanding their attacks against government-licensed gun users and businesses.