Canada Gun Rights News: Week of 2023 June 05
– Saskatoon Man Stabs Home Intruder in Self-Defence
– Ontario MPP Urges Premier to Reject Gun Confiscations
– Senate to Continue Debate on Bill C-21 Second Reading
Liberals Estimated Gun-Confiscation Costs at $1.8 Billion in 2019 Briefing
TheGunBlog.ca — The Trudeau administration estimated the cost of its May 2020 mass gun confiscations at $1.8 billion, according to an internal report from late 2019. The estimate offers a rare view into the secret…
Canada Gun Rights News: Week of 2023 May 29
– Nova Scotia CFO Says He Didn’t Waive ATT Law for Gun Owners After His Office Claimed It Did
– Alberta UCP Wins Re-Election
– Senate Considers Bill C-21 at Second Reading
Nova Scotia CFO Says He Didn’t Waive ATT Law for Fleeing Gun Owners After His Office Wrongly Claimed It Did
TheGunBlog.ca — Nova Scotia Chief Firearms Officer John Parkin said he didn’t waive federal laws requiring an ATT for gun owners fleeing wildfires, after his office wrongly told owners it had exempted them.
Canada Gun Rights News: Week of 2023 May 22
– Alberta Gun Owners Should Vote UCP in Election 2023
– Liberals Troll Gun Community in Declaring “National Day Against Gun Violence” the Day Before National Range Day
Alberta Gun Owners Should Vote UCP in Election 2023
TheGunBlog.ca — Alberta gun owners should vote for the United Conservative Party (UCP) in the election underway, based on the party’s actions to defend the rights of firearm users.
Canada Gun Rights News: Week of 2023 May 15
– Bill C-21 Set for Second Reading in Senate After Adoption By House of Commons
Government Comments on Delayed May 2020 Gun Confiscations
TheGunBlog.ca — Canada’s Department of Public Safety responds to our questions about its delayed — and possibly abandoned — gun confiscations ordered in May 2020: Two phases: First businesses, then individuals. No comment on new…
Ask AI: How Does Gun Confiscation Hurt Personal Safety and National Defence?
TheGunBlog.ca — We asked three popular “artificial intelligence” (AI) text generators how gun confiscation hurts personal safety and national defence: OpenAI ChatGPT-4, Google Bard, and AI21Labs Jurassic-2.
Here are their responses.
Canada Gun Rights News: Week of 2023 May 08
– Bill C-21 Expanded Version Heads to Third Reading and Senate After Shortened SECU Review
– Liberal MP Damoff Signals SKS May Yet Be Confiscated After Green Party Leader Elizabeth May Calls for Confiscation