Top-10 Most Viewed Articles at TheGunBlog.ca in First Quarter 2018
5 Apr 2018
< 1 min read
TheGunBlog.ca — Following are the 10 most-viewed articles at TheGunBlog.ca from Jan. 1 to March 31.
We’re in another critical period for the rights of Canadian gun owners.
In addition to TheGunBlog.ca’s original and exclusive reports on politics, policy and industry, the website dominated live coverage of the government’s Guns and Gangs Summit on March 7 and Bill C-71 on March 20. Nobody comes close to providing the real-time news, analysis and insight that we provide here and on Twitter.
Even today, to the best of our knowledge, TheGunBlog.ca is the only gun-rights website with a specific page dedicated to Bill C-71.
The result: the first quarter smashed every previous milestone for readership and subscriptions since the website started in January 2015.
To everyone who reads, shares, contributes to or subscribes to TheGunBlog.ca, thank you.
Top-10 Articles by Views, First Quarter 2018
- Andrew Scheer on Guns: Recap of New Conservative Leader’s Policy (2017 May 27)
- Group Aims to Ban Semi-Auto Rifles, Raises $2,185 From 14 Donors (2018 Mar 05)
- New Gun Law: More Bans, More Police Powers, More Paperwork (2018 Mar 20)
- Glock 19 Canadian Version Coming With Special Barrel, Maple Leaf (2017 Sep 17)
- Anti-Gun Law Outlook: Today’s Gun & Gang Summit, and Beyond (2018 Mar 07)
- Anti-Gun Laws Would Help Liberals Win Election, PR Advisor Says (2018 Mar 11)
- How Long and How Much for a Gun Licence in Canada? (2017 Apr 13)
- Government to Present New Anti-Gun Law Tomorrow (2018 Mar 19)
- Anti-Gunner Michael Bryant Now Heads Civil Liberties Association (2018 Jan 11)
- New Gun Law ‘Scaring’ Rural Liberal Politicians, Hill Times Says (2018 Mar 12)
The most important part of gun rights isn’t “gun,” it’s “rights.”
© 2015 - 2021 TheGunBlog.ca