TheGunBlog.ca — CCFR CEO Rod Giltaca urged senators studying Bill C-21 to consider how its forced confiscation of all legally owned handguns will destroy a culture and fuel “generational anger.”
TheGunBlog.ca — The Canadian Shooting Sports Association (CSSA) said today it filed a lawsuit in Federal Court against Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s mass handgun confiscations targeting government-licensed owners.
TheGunBlog.ca — Here are Canada’s top-10 handgun brands among government-licensed owners, based on the number of personally owned pistols and revolvers registered with the RCMP.
TheGunBlog.ca — Canada’s government-licensed handgun users requested 160,815 handgun transfers from May 30 to September 30, after Trudeau said he’s killing the legal handgun market.
– Alberta’s New Premier Instructs Justice Minister to Keep Fighting Trudeau’s Mass Gun Confiscations
– Liberals Delete Webpage With Anti-Handgun Regulations
– New Brunswick Responds to Gun Club’s Court Win Against CFO
– Trudeau Will Fail to Confiscate Many Guns By October 2023, Regina Police Chief Tells Gormley
– Let’s Work Together to Save Gun Owners: Rob Sciuk
– Alberta Plans ‘Push Back Strategy’
– Trudeau Has Officially Killed Canada’s Legal Handgun Market
– What We Mean By ‘Gun Rights’ in Canada
– Q&A With Nicolas Johnson of TheGunBlog.ca
TheGunBlog.ca — Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau officially killed the country’s legal handgun market today, as he works to weaken citizens, cripple the firearm industry, and eliminate personal gun ownership.
I have always loved Glocks. I fantasized about the SIG P226, but it scared me. Here’s what I did about it. Story from 2016.
TheGunBlog.ca — The Canadian government comments on the possible October timing for its regulations to prohibit government-licensed handgunners from legally buying, selling or giving away any pistols or revolvers, and on its plan to confiscate our handguns after we die.
TheGunBlog.ca — Watch our video with James Cassells, Glock’s Canadian sales manager, discussing the handgun market and the company’s future in Canada as Prime Minister Justin Trudeau works to kill the handgun market for government-licensed firearm users.
Glock is the No. 1 handgun brand in Canada.
– Week-Ahead Agenda
– Liberals Have Begun to Prohibit New Handgun Imports
– Liberals Extend Deadline Again on Request For Information to Execute Mass Gun Confiscations
TheGunBlog.ca — Canada’s government-licensed firearm users bought almost 90,000 handguns in the seven weeks after Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said he’s killing the legal market, a shopping spree that wiped out supply and set records. We estimate the total now exceeds 100,000.
TheGunBlog.ca — Canadian handgun imports jumped to a record in June, as gun users raced to stock up before Trudeau kills the legal market for pistols and revolvers. The Trudeau administration said today it will criminalize government-licensed importers starting in two weeks
TheGunBlog.ca — Watch our video chat today with Wes Winkel, the president of the Canadian Sporting Arms and Ammunition and Association (CSAAA) and the owner of Ellwood Epps Sporting Goods.
We discuss record-high handgun sales, restocking and inventory, and the market outlook.
– Government Comments on Timing of OIC to Suppress Handgunners
– RCMP Comments on New Bill C-71 ‘Non-Restricted’ Gun Transfer Processing, Penalties
– Perspective on the Past Week’s Handgun Shopping Spree
TheGunBlog.ca — Canada’s anti-gun Firearms Act empowers the Senate to fast-track planned regulations targeting gun users, and cabinet can then activate the new regulations by Order in Council (OIC). Here’s how it works.
TheGunBlog.ca — Canada’s Department of Public Safety responds below to our questions on when the government will activate its planned Order in Council (OIC) to suppress government-licensed handgunners.
TheGunBlog.ca — Round up of Canadian PM Trudeau’s 7 main criminalizations and confiscations outlined on Monday May 30.
TheGunBlog.ca — The Liberals could use their planned Order in Council (OIC) to kill the legal handgun market any day, and certaintly before the fall.
Here is a snapshot of the process behind the timing.