TheGunBlog.ca — At least three groups of gun owners filed with Canada’s Federal Court of Appeal to challenge a judge’s ruling that supported the Liberal Party’s mass gun confiscations.
TheGunBlog.ca — The Liberals asked the Federal Court to order gun owners to pay part of the government’s legal bills in the cases to stop the firearm confiscations begun in May 2020.
TheGunBlog.ca — The CCFR said today it will appeal the Federal Court’s ruling this week upholding the Liberal Party’s mass criminalizations and confiscations ordered in May 2020.
TheGunBlog.ca — Canada’s Federal Court will rule this month on the governing Liberal Party’s crackdown begun in May 2020 against government-licensed gun owners.
– Liberals+RCMP Hoped to Test Their Gun-Confiscation Tactics on P.E.I., Briefing Says
– ‘Ottawa Appears To Be Lost’ on Confiscations, Alberta Justice Minister Says
– Federal Court Allows Alberta to Join Cases Fighting Confiscations
TheGunBlog.ca — Watch our video conversation with Tony Bernardo, the executive director of the Canadian Shooting Sports Association (CSSA), one of the country’s largest and most-influential groups for gun owners.
TheGunBlog.ca — The Canadian Shooting Sports Association (CSSA) said today it filed a lawsuit in Federal Court against Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s mass handgun confiscations targeting government-licensed owners.
– Canada Gun Imports Surged in August to Monthly Record, Led By Handguns
– Liberals Can Now Use OIC to Finish Killing Handgun Market
– Federal Court: Hearing on Long-Gun Confiscations in April 2023
– Week-Ahead Agenda
– Jenn Gadbois Is Upbeat About Canada’s Gun Community (Video)
– A Glockophile Gets SIG P226 Therapy at SIG Sauer Academy (2016)
– Federal Court to Consider Portnov Ruling for Confiscations
– Court Win: Federal Court Denies Coalition for Gun Control’s Request to Support Liberals
– Court Win: Shooting Range Fights CFO Overreach (Video)
– Government Comments on Anti-Handgun OIC Timing, After-Death Confiscation
TheGunBlog.ca — Canadian gun owners and businesses won a procedural victory in Federal Court today, as they fight the governing Liberal Party’s May 2020 political and regulatory attacks.
TheGunBlog.ca — Canada’s Federal Court said today it’ll be a year before a hearing to stop the government’s May 2020 politically motivated attacks against honest citizens, missing a crucial deadline next April 30.
TheGunBlog.ca — Canada’s government refused a Federal Court order to produce the evidence that led to its political attacks begun in May 2020 against gun owners.
– Federal Court Orders Liberals to Hand Over Evidence for May 2020 Attacks
– Government Responds to Federal Court Rule 317 Decision
– Most-Viewed Articles at TheGunBlog.ca in May 2021
– Glock 23 Shoots 100,000 Rounds of .40 S&W
TheGunBlog.ca — Canada’s Federal Court ordered the government to hand over all documents leading to its May 2020 political attacks against licensed gun owners and businesses, in a major procedural win for the teams fighting the crackdown.
TheGunBlog.ca — Canadian gun owners took a step forward today in the Federal Court cases fighting the government’s May 2020 political attacks against hunters, sport shooters and firearm collectors.
They’ll be allowed to argue the RCMP’s Firearms Reference Table aided the crackdown.
– Blair May File New Anti-Gun Law on Feb. 16, House Agenda Shows
– Edward Burlew Files First Section 74 Appeal for Group Fighting ‘Nullifications’
– Federal Court Dismisses Injunction Motions to Stop Liberal+RCMP Attacks
– Christine Generoux Comments on Federal Court Dismissal of Injunction
– CZ Agrees to Buy Colt and Colt Canada
– Self-Defence: Police Won’t Charge Officer Who Exited His Car and Shot Knife-Wielding Man to Death
– RCMP Outlines Canadian Firearms Program 2.0 to Improve Online Services
TheGunBlog.ca — Canada’s Federal Court dismissed three injunction motions to temporarily freeze the federal government’s and federal police’s politically motivated attacks against hunters, farmers and sport shooters.
TheGunBlog.ca — Canada’s Federal Court held an all-day hearing today on the injunction motion to stop the Liberal-RCMP mass gun confiscations underway.
Here’s a summary of what happened.
Update following today’s Federal Court meeting on the six cases challenging the Liberal May 1 Orders in Council.