Canada Gun News: Week of 2021 February 08
Agenda and Roundup of the week's essential news for Canadian gun owners and businesses. Updated daily.
- Blair May File New Anti-Gun Law on Feb. 16, House Agenda Shows
- Edward Burlew Files First Section 74 Appeal for Group Fighting ‘Nullifications’
- Federal Court Dismisses Injunction Motions to Stop Liberal+RCMP Attacks
- Christine Generoux Comments on Federal Court Dismissal of Injunction
- CZ Agrees to Buy Colt and . . .
[Members: Please sign in below to view this report. Not a Member? Subscribe.]
Thank you for reading TheGunBlog.ca
Please subscribe to continue.
Already a member? Please log in:
© 2015 - 2022 TheGunBlog.ca