TheGunBlog.ca — Alberta said it’s joining gun owners in their Federal Court of Appeal case to stop the federal Liberal Party’s mass criminalization order of May 2020.
TheGunBlog.ca — Saskatchewan said today it’s applying to join the Federal Court of Appeal case against the Liberal Party of Canada’s mass gun confiscations targeting government-licensed owners.
TheGunBlog.ca — At least three groups of gun owners filed with Canada’s Federal Court of Appeal to challenge a judge’s ruling that supported the Liberal Party’s mass gun confiscations.
TheGunBlog.ca — The Liberals asked the Federal Court to order gun owners to pay part of the government’s legal bills in the cases to stop the firearm confiscations begun in May 2020.
TheGunBlog.ca — The CCFR said today it will appeal the Federal Court’s ruling this week upholding the Liberal Party’s mass criminalizations and confiscations ordered in May 2020.
TheGunBlog.ca — Canada’s Federal Court will rule this month on the governing Liberal Party’s crackdown begun in May 2020 against government-licensed gun owners.
– New Self-Defence Case in Fatal Shooting
– CCFR Plans Court Injunction to Extend Gun-Confiscation Deadline
– Liberals Put 30+ Staff on Confiscations, CSAAA Says
– CSAAA Seeks New Deferral of Gun-Import Restrictions
TheGunBlog.ca — The B.C. Prosecution Service (BCPS) dropped charges against a homeless man accused of shooting an aggressor, the newest legal decision in Canada supporting the use of guns and ammo for self-defence.
TheGunBlog.ca — Watch our review and outlook for Canadian gun rights at the end of the first quarter 2023.
It isn’t all bleak. There’s some good news.
TheGunBlog.ca — Watch our video conversation with Tony Bernardo, the executive director of the Canadian Shooting Sports Association (CSSA), one of the country’s largest and most-influential groups for gun owners.
TheGunBlog.ca — The Canadian Shooting Sports Association (CSSA) said today it filed a lawsuit in Federal Court against Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s mass handgun confiscations targeting government-licensed owners.
TheGunBlog.ca — The Ontario Superior Court of Justice ordered details of the RCMP’s “nullifications” of firearm registrations and equated them to revocations, a major win for gun owners fighting Trudeau’s attacks begun in May 2020.
TheGunBlog.ca — Springfield Sports Club said today its court victory two months ago against overreach by the New Brunswick Chief Firearms Officer is confirmed, since the CFO didn’t appeal by the deadline.
– Court Win: Federal Court Denies Coalition for Gun Control’s Request to Support Liberals
– Court Win: Shooting Range Fights CFO Overreach (Video)
– Government Comments on Anti-Handgun OIC Timing, After-Death Confiscation
TheGunBlog.ca — Springfield Sports Club’s court victory against the Chief Firearms Officer shows Canadian shooting ranges can fight CFO overreach and win.
TheGunBlog.ca — Canadian gun owners and businesses won a procedural victory in Federal Court today, as they fight the governing Liberal Party’s May 2020 political and regulatory attacks.
– Policy Summary Table of Liberal+RCMP Attacks on Gun Owners
– Court Win: Gun Club Fights CFO’s Unlawful Conditions for Shooting Range
– Mike Brake Exits Firearm Training
TheGunBlog.ca — An Alberta judge today sided with gun owners against the Canadian government, allowing their request for a Section 74 hearing as they fight PM Trudeau’s political attacks begun in May 2020.
Listen to our interview with Greg Dunn, lead lawyer for two of the Section 74 applicants.
TheGunBlog.ca — In a new advance for Canada’s government-licensed gun owners, an Ontario court ordered the disclosure of “all information” on the RCMP algorithm invented for Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s political attacks begun in May 2020.
– Canada Gun Imports Rise 25% in January – September, Led By Shotguns From Italy
– NFA Says Sheldon Clare Decided to Step Down as President
– RCMP Website Has Been Offline for Two Days
– CSAAA Is Hiring a Managing Director
– 70-Year-Old Gunsmith Rodger Kotanko Shot to Death By Toronto Police at His Home
– NFA: O’Toole’s Firearms Flip-Flop