2023 Q1 Review and Outlook for Canadian Gun Rights (Video)
TheGunBlog.ca — Watch our review and outlook for Canadian gun rights at the end of the first quarter 2023.
It isn’t all bleak. There’s some good news.
- Budget 2023: Door-to-Door Mass Gun Confiscations on Hold
- Alberta: Passes Firearms Act to Block Confiscations
- SECU: Voter MasterClass in Political Rot
- Bill C-21: Stalled at SECU
- Liberals: Still Clueless How to Execute Their Confiscation Fantasy
- Anti-Gun Bias: Nova Scotia Mass Casualty Commission
- Outlook: Courts, Election, Short Term Vs. Long Term, Hope
Duration: 19 minutes
Listen on Spotify and Apple Podcasts
- You can also watch/listen to TheGunBlog.ca Podcast on Spotify and Apple Podcasts.
- Liberal Budget 2023 on Firearms / Confiscations
- Alberta Firearms Act Becomes Law, Blocking Trudeau’s Mass Gun Confiscations
- SECU: Lynda Kiejko speaks on March 07 starting at 16:41:15 (Video)
- Mass Casualty Commission’s Anti-Gun Recommendations: Volume 4, Page 590 (PDF)