TheGunBlog.ca — Alberta Chief Firearms Officer Teri Bryant urged Canada’s Senate to abandon or amend the federal Liberal Party’s “misguided” and “deeply flawed” Bill C-21, its newest legislative attack against government-licensed gun users.
– Alberta Gun Owners Should Vote UCP in Election 2023
– Liberals Troll Gun Community in Declaring “National Day Against Gun Violence” the Day Before National Range Day
TheGunBlog.ca — Alberta gun owners should vote for the United Conservative Party (UCP) in the election underway, based on the party’s actions to defend the rights of firearm users.
– CSAAA Faces Backlash Over $700,000 Contract With Liberals
– Mendicino Again Signals Liberals Have No Idea How to Execute Their Gun-Confiscation Fantasy
– Bill C-21: Liberals, NDP Plan New Amendments
TheGunBlog.ca — Watch our exclusive conversation of almost 2 hours with Teri Bryant, Alberta’s first provincially appointed Chief Firearms Officer.
TheGunBlog.ca — Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau “appears to be lost” on how to execute his mass gun confiscations targeting honest citizens, Alberta Minister of Justice Tyler Shandro said this week.
– Week-Ahead Agenda
– Alberta Expands Actions to Protect Gun Owners From Trudeau’s ‘Increasingly Hostile’ Attacks
TheGunBlog.ca — Alberta said today it’s expanding measures to protect gun owners from Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s “increasingly hostile” attacks, further undermining the country’s anti-gun regime.
– Liberals Aim to Ban SKS and All Other Semi-Auto, Centrefire, Mag-Fed Rifles And Shotguns
– Bill C-21 Ban List
– Alberta and Saskatchewan Fight Confiscations
– CSSA Files Lawsuit Against Bill C-21 Confiscations
– Alberta’s New Premier Instructs Justice Minister to Keep Fighting Trudeau’s Mass Gun Confiscations
– Liberals Delete Webpage With Anti-Handgun Regulations
– New Brunswick Responds to Gun Club’s Court Win Against CFO
TheGunBlog.ca — Alberta Premier Danielle Smith outlined a “push back strategy” yesterday against Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s mass gun confiscations and other “intrusions.”
– Canada Gun Imports Surged in August to Monthly Record, Led By Handguns
– Liberals Can Now Use OIC to Finish Killing Handgun Market
– Federal Court: Hearing on Long-Gun Confiscations in April 2023
– Alberta Blocks Trudeau’s Plan to Use RCMP as Confiscation Agents
– Analysis of Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba Statements Against Confiscations
– Calgary Police Chief Supports Trudeau’s Confiscations
TheGunBlog.ca — Alberta said it will block Trudeau’s plan to use the RCMP as confiscation agents for his political attacks against gun owners and businesses, increasing the odds that Trudeau will fail.
TheGunBlog.ca — Alberta’s Chief Firearms Officer urged the federal government to delay or abandon its Bill C-71 prohibitions against government-licensed gun users set to start tomorrow, citing “intense concerns.” Details “In view of the magnitude of these changes, I call on you to immediately announce a moratorium on their introduction for at least one year to…
– Alberta CFO Urges Feds to Cancel May 2020 Attacks
– Alberta Accepts Advisory Committee Recommendations for Gun Rights
– Saskatchewan Sets Up Firearms Advisory Committee
– RCMP Says Gun-Licence Fees Fall By a Few Cents Starting 31 March 2022
TheGunBlog.ca — Alberta’s Chief Firearms Officer, backed by the province’s premier, called on the federal government to cancel its attacks begun in May 2020 against government-licensed gun owners.
TheGunBlog.ca — An Alberta judge today sided with gun owners against the Canadian government, allowing their request for a Section 74 hearing as they fight PM Trudeau’s political attacks begun in May 2020.
Listen to our interview with Greg Dunn, lead lawyer for two of the Section 74 applicants.
TheGunBlog.ca — Alberta named Teri Bryant today as its first Chief Firearms Officer to defend the rights of gun owners against the federal government’s attacks.
TheGunBlog.ca — The office of Alberta’s Minister of Justice comments below on plans to name its own Chief Firearms Officer, as Premier Jason Kenney works to shield gun owners from the federal government’s political attacks.