TheGunBlog.ca — Here’s a PDF of the regulations Canadian PM Trudeau plans to activate by Order in Council so he can kill the legal handgun market before Bill C-21 becomes law.
TheGunBlog.ca — Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau filed new regulations and a draft law today to kill the legal handgun market by this fall, as he works to weaken citizens, destroy shooting sports, and eliminate personal gun ownership.
– Trudeau to Propose New Anti-Gun Law Next Week
– Statistics Canada Publishes Flawed Gun Stats as Liberals Prepare New Anti-Gun Law
– Canada First-Quarter Gun Imports Rise 29% to $46 Million
– Rick Hemmingson Comments on Leftist Response to Texas School Massacre
TheGunBlog.ca — Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau will begin his newest legislative attack against government-licensed gun owners and businesses next week, according to the latest House of Commons Notice Paper.
– Week-Ahead Agenda
– Alberta CFO Urges Mendicino to Abandon Bill C-71’s New Prohibitions
– RCMP Updates Webpage on ‘Buying and Selling (Transferring) Firearms’
– Anti-Gun Angus Reid Institute Publishes Anti-Gun Poll From January
TheGunBlog.ca — Alberta’s Chief Firearms Officer urged the federal government to delay or abandon its Bill C-71 prohibitions against government-licensed gun users set to start tomorrow, citing “intense concerns.” Details “In view of the magnitude of these changes, I call on you to immediately announce a moratorium on their introduction for at least one year to…
– Buy Your Guns Before Bill C-71 New Criminalizations Start Next Week, CSAAA Says
TheGunBlog.ca — The Canadian Sporting Arms and Ammunition Association urged federally licensed gun users to buy any new rifles and shotguns before Bill C-71’s new criminalizations start next week.
– Bill C-71 Restrictions Start This Month on Buying/Selling ‘Non-Restricted’ Guns
– Pierre Poilievre Promises Respect for Gun Owners If Elected PM
– Najma Ahmed, Founder of Anti-Gun Doctors Group, Doesn’t Know a Thing About Guns
TheGunBlog.ca — A new Order in Council shows the Canadian government will start enforcing Bill C-71’s new restrictions on government-licensed gun owners and stores this month.
– Trudeau Is Considering Ending Lawful Handgun Ownership in Canada
– SECU Publishes Its Report on Illegal Use of Guns
– Gary Mauser: Should Semi-Autos Be Banned? Response to Blake Brown
– Week-Ahead Agenda
– Ontario Liberals Promise to End Handgun Ownership If Elected to Government
– Doug Ford Fires Back at Liberals’ Proposed Handgun Ban
– NFA: Taking the Fight to the Provinces
– Alberta CFO Urges Feds to Cancel May 2020 Attacks
– Alberta Accepts Advisory Committee Recommendations for Gun Rights
– Saskatchewan Sets Up Firearms Advisory Committee
– RCMP Says Gun-Licence Fees Fall By a Few Cents Starting 31 March 2022
TheGunBlog.ca — Alberta’s Chief Firearms Officer, backed by the province’s premier, called on the federal government to cancel its attacks begun in May 2020 against government-licensed gun owners.
– Budget 2022 Reiterates Wish to Confiscate Guns From Licensed Owners
– Canada Gun Imports Total $9.2 Million in February
– A Gun-Rights Proposal for Canadian Municipalities, By Patrick Plunkett
– RCMP Says It Doesn’t Have Stats Available on How Few People Surrendered TheIr Guns So Far
– CSSA: Pierre Poilievre to Speak at AGM’s ‘Stick to Your Guns’ Dinner on April 30
– RCMP Still Blames Covid-19 for Four-Month Delay Processing New Gun Licences
– RCMP Plans Contract to Buy New Pistols in December
– RCMP Updates Its Webpage on Mass Gun Confiscations
TheGunBlog.ca — Canadian municipalities have legal powers they could use to protect gun owners from the federal government’s political and regulatory attacks, according to a law student’s analysis.
– Canada Gun Licences Rise to New Record in 2021
– Almost All Gun Owners Rejected Trudeau Confiscation Order
– Don’t Retreat, Reload: The Fundamental Problem with Ottawa’s ‘Buy-Back’ Program
– RCMP Updates Its Webpage on Mass Gun Confiscations Begun in May 2020
TheGunBlog.ca — Almost all the gun owners targeted by Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s May 2020 mass criminalizations rejected his confiscation order and kept their firearms, according to new government data.
TheGunBlog.ca — The number of Canadians with a government-issued gun licence rose 1.8% in 2021 to a year-end record, as firearm ownership for protection, sport, collecting and other activities continues to gain in popularity.