CSAAA’s Wes Winkel Discusses Bill C-21 Mass Gun Confiscations (Video)
TheGunBlog.ca — Watch our video conversation with Wes Winkel, the president of the Canadian Sporting Arms and Ammunition Association (CSAAA), the country’s main group for the firearm industry.
We discuss the mass gun confiscations in Bill C-21.
- Bill C-21 impact on Canada’s firearm industry, including gun stores, distributors, retailers, and consumers
- How customers are responding to the planned mass firearm confiscations
- Clarifying questions on Benelli shotguns, and Weatherby Mark V and Ruger No. 1 rifles
- Responding to gun owners who say, “I don’t own any guns on the list, so I’m not affected.”
- Suggestions for gun owners and gun businesses
- And more!
Duration: 41 min