TheGunBlog.ca — Canada’s governing Liberal Party invited companies to join its attacks against government-licensed firearm users through an “Invitation to Qualify” to execute mass gun confiscations.
– Bill C-21 Begins Third Reading in Senate on Way to Becoming Law
– Bill C-21 Is ‘Deeply Flawed,’ Conservative Senators Say in Observations
– Liberal OIC Will Criminalize You for Having ‘Pinned’ Mags
– Bill C-21: Expected Next Steps
– Canada’s So-Called ‘Firearms Marking Regulations’ Come Into Force on Friday
– Saskatchewan Begins Gun-Safety Campaign
TheGunBlog.ca — Canada’s Department of Public Safety responds to our questions about the government’s planned order in council (OIC) to criminalize owners of riveted (“pinned”) rifle and shotgun magazines.
TheGunBlog.ca — At least three groups of gun owners filed with Canada’s Federal Court of Appeal to challenge a judge’s ruling that supported the Liberal Party’s mass gun confiscations.
– Liberals Planned Gun Confiscations With RCMP + Provincial/Municipal Police + “Business Partners”
– Liberals to Spend Another $89 Million on Confiscations Through 2025
– U.S. Gun Ownership Rises to Record, NBC Poll Shows
– CSSA: Reporter Breaks the Law and Admits It, So Why No Criminal Charges?
– More Journalism Jargon, Gibberish and Gobbledygook
– Liberals Want Bill C-21 in Law ‘Before Christmas’
– Burlew: Liberals Ask Federal Court to Order Gun Owners to Pay Legal Costs
– Liberals Have Destroyed 1,200 Guns Under May 2020 OIC
TheGunBlog.ca — The Liberals asked the Federal Court to order gun owners to pay part of the government’s legal bills in the cases to stop the firearm confiscations begun in May 2020.
TheGunBlog.ca — The Liberals want to pass Bill C-21 into law “before Christmas,” a Senate staffer told TheGunBlog.ca.
Senator Tony Dean, the chair of the Senate committee studying the bill, declined to comment on a specific deadline.
TheGunBlog.ca — Tony Bernardo, the executive director of the Canadian Shooting Sports Association, urged senators studying Bill C-21 to change the governing Liberal Party’s “fraudulent” legislative attack against licensed gun users.
– Federal Court Upholds May 2020 Liberal Attacks Against Gun Users
– Liberals Say They’re ‘Committed’ to Compensating Confiscation Victims
– Government Responds to Non-Publication of New ‘Amnesty’ Expiry Date
TheGunBlog.ca — The Canadian government responds to our questions about not publishing the new regulations to extend the “amnesty” related to its May 2020 gun confiscations, after saying October 11 it “will extend” the deadline.
TheGunBlog.ca — The CCFR said today it will appeal the Federal Court’s ruling this week upholding the Liberal Party’s mass criminalizations and confiscations ordered in May 2020.
TheGunBlog.ca — CCFR CEO Rod Giltaca urged senators studying Bill C-21 to consider how its forced confiscation of all legally owned handguns will destroy a culture and fuel “generational anger.”
TheGunBlog.ca — Canada’s Department of Public Safety responds to our questions after the Federal Court upheld the governing Liberal Party’s May 2020 gun-confiscation order.
TheGunBlog.ca — Canada’s Federal Court today upheld the governing Liberal Party’s mass criminalizations and gun confiscations ordered on 01 May 2020, a blow to citizens advocating for ethics, justice and good governance.
– Federal Court to Rule Monday on Gun-Confiscation Order
– Burlew Updates on CSSA Lawsuit to Stop Handgun Ban
– U.S. Exempts Canada and 40+ Other Countries From Pause on New Gun-Export Licences
TheGunBlog.ca — Canada earned its first quota spot to shoot air pistol in the 2024 Olympics yesterday after Tugrul Özer won gold with a new record in the 10-metre event at the Pan American Games.
TheGunBlog.ca — Canada’s governing Liberals proposed Bill C-21 to construct a “false narrative” as a “cynical ploy” to win re-election, Christian Leuprecht, a professor of political science, told the Senate committee reviewing the draft law.