TheGunBlog.ca — Following are key points from a survey this year of Canadian gun owners by Environics Research Group. Environics ran the survey to advance the federal Liberal Party’s failing firearm confiscations.
TheGunBlog.ca — A newly released survey of Canadian gun owners prepared for the government of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau shows why so many people oppose the mass criminalizations and confiscations he ordered in May 2020.
TheGunBlog.ca — Following are key takeaways for and about Canadian gun owners from a March report by Environics Research Group for Canada’s Liberal Party-led government.
TheGunBlog.ca — A majority of Canadians favour criminalizing all gun owners, with Liberal Party supporters showing the highest hostility among the three largest political parties, according to an opinion poll published this week by Leger.
Updated daily throughout the week.
Highlights This Week
– Download Latest RCMP Gun-Ban List Updated June 15
– Marstar Sends Cease-and-Desist Letter to PolySeSouvient
– Conservative Leadership Debate: Impressions
– CCFR Raises Over $150,000 for Lawsuit Against Gun Bans
– Saskatchewan to Block Trudeau Handgun Confiscations in Law
– Alberta Passes Government Motion 20 to Defend Gun Rights
– Canada’s Gun Laws Haven’t Cut Homicide or Suicide, New Study Shows
– Federal Court Reviews CCFR Lawsuit to Stop Gun Confiscations
– RCMP Use of Force Shows Police Almost Never Unholster, Point or Fire
TheGunBlog.ca — Almost all Liberal Party of Canada supporters want gun owners evicted from cities, according to a new poll by Ekos Research Associates, confirming the party as the most-hostile political force against millions of men and women. About 86% of Liberals surveyed agreed with the statement: “I think that there should be a strict…
TheGunBlog.ca — Almost all Liberal Party of Canada voters are hostile to hunters and sport shooters in cities and support a “total ban” on their guns, Frank Graves, president of Ekos Research Associates, said in a Twitter post he deleted following this article. Graves’s “guess” about the poll result late on Nov. 17 suggests a…