TheGunBlog.ca — Alberta gun owners should vote for the United Conservative Party (UCP) in the election underway, based on the party’s actions to defend the rights of firearm users.
TheGunBlog.ca — Watch our review and outlook for Canadian gun rights at the end of the first quarter 2023.
It isn’t all bleak. There’s some good news.
– Takeaways About Canadian Gun Owners From Environics Report for the Liberals
– FSESO: Firearm Instructors in Ontario Have a Superb New Website
– Section 74: Attorney General of Canada Seeks to Quash Individual Appeals, J.P. Says
– Calibre: Liberal Policy Promises to Ban Millions of Hunting Rifles, Lee Enfields, .22s, Etc.
– iPolitics: Anti-Gun Activists Cukier, PolySeSouvient and Doctors Didn’t Register to Campaign for Liberals This Election
– U.S. NRA: Trudeau Ramps Up Gun Control Promises, Makes Guns a Wedge Issue
– Three Responses to Erin O’Toole’s Flip: ‘I’m Sticking It to Him,’ ‘I’m Stuck With Him,’ ‘I’m Sticking With Him’
– CSSA, NFA, CCFR Support Conservative Party After O’Toole Flip-Flop on Guns
– Savage Partners with the Canadian University Shooting Foundation
– Canada Faces ‘Unsophisticated’ Attacks Using Everyday Weapons, Government Threat Report Says
TheGunBlog.ca — The Liberal Party of Canada promised new crackdowns against government-licensed gun owners if it wins re-election this month, as the group works to weaken citizens, sink the firearm industry and kill modern shooting sports.
TheGunBlog.ca — A majority of Canadians favour criminalizing all gun owners, with Liberal Party supporters showing the highest hostility among the three largest political parties, according to an opinion poll published this week by Leger.
The outlook for Canadian gun owners in Election 2021 is bleak. Here’s a rundown as of today.
TheGunBlog.ca — Canada’s Liberal Party-led government is promoting its political and regulatory attacks against gun owners with new video ads and an updated webpage focused on violent crime, as media reports say an election is imminent.