Canada Gun News: Week of 2021 January 18
Agenda and Roundup of the week's essential news for Canadian gun owners and businesses. Updated daily.
24 Jan 2021
- Federal Court Hears Injunction Motion to Stop Liberal-RCMP Crackdown
- New Zealand Shows How High Gun Confiscation Costs Can Go
- ‘Guns Are a Disease,’ Ontario Judge David Harris Said in 2020 Decision
- Lorne Gunter: RIP Dennis Young, A Champion of Canada's Firearms Owners
- PDF of Government’s Appeal . . .
[This premium material is for members. Please Sign In to continue reading this section.]
Thank you for reading TheGunBlog.ca
Please join as a member to continue.
Already a member? Please log in:
© 2015 - 2021 TheGunBlog.ca