Welcome to TheGunBlog.ca
Thank you for visiting.
- To support our work and get our premium reports and e-mails, please continue below.
- To get our occasional free e-mail updates only (not our premium content), please sign up here.
I look forward to welcoming you aboard.
Register New Account
- Check Your Inbox (and Spam/Junk) for our e-mail confirmation, and click the link.
- You’ll get a Welcome Aboard! e-mail and instantly have full access to TheGunBlog.ca.
How You Benefit
- Support TheGunBlog.ca so we can keep supporting you.
- Get instant and full access to our premium reports, including TheGunBlog.ca Insider e-newsletter and updates.
- Join a community of leaders, influencers and engaged citizens.
How to Stop Renewal Payments
Anytime after you sign up: Sign In > Your Membership > Cancel
- This stops the auto renewal, and you keep full access for the rest of your membership (rest of month or year). You can stay on our members-only e-mail list, or you can unsubscribe anytime.
- Renew anytime.
- Refunds and more info: Please see below.
- Contact us: [email protected]
The Fine Print
- Personal Subscription: One subscription is for one person. Contact us for discounts for groups (e.g., business, government, gun club, …) or families (e.g., couples, father-son, brothers, sisters, …)
- Receipt: You will get an instant payment receipt by e-mail.
- Refunds: We offer full refunds within 3 days of joining/donating. For annual memberships, we offer pro rata refunds on any remaining portion greater than one month. (Nobody has ever requested a refund.)
- Cancel vs. Unsubscribe: Canceling your membership payments is separate from unsubscribing from e-mail updates.
- Custom Invoice or Receipt: Please contact us, e.g. for business, government, groups.
- Disclosures: See the About page.
- Control: We reserve the right to block and/or stop any subscription, donation or membership at any time without warning or justification. (We’ve never done this. We never want to.)
- Contact: Contact the editor directly anytime here or by replying to any of our e-mails.