Support Advocacy That Works
Watch my interview from August 2019 with Omni TV
“I read every word you publish.”
—Sales manager for a major independent Canadian firearm business
“… influential …”
—Tim Harper, Toronto Star
“Congratulations on an excellent website!”
—Director of parliamentary affairs for a Canadian senator
Thank you for your interest in TheGunBlog.ca.
Please continue below to support this work and to get exclusive info, intel and insight that you won’t find anywhere else.
- To learn about TheGunBlog.ca and its influence: About, Reader Comments
- To donate, please go here.
- To get free updates and notifications, sign up here.
Thank you for your interest and support.
The best is yet to come.
All support levels provide the same access for one person.
- No commitment, cancel anytime.
- Questions, group accounts, custom invoicing (e.g., business, government)? Contact me.
Check Your Inbox and Spam Box
- After you click “Register,” check your inbox and spam/junk to validate your e-mail address.
- Once you confirm, you’ll get a Welcome Aboard! e-mail.
Register New Account
The Fine Print + Privacy & Security
- Cancelations: Cancel any time, no questions asked: Log In > Your Membership > Cancel your membership. Or just tell me you want to cancel. Note: Unsubscribing from e-mails doesn’t automatically cancel payment. We retain the right to cancel any membership for any reason.
- Refunds: We offer full refunds within 3 days of joining. For annual memberships, we offer pro rata refunds on any remaining portion greater than one month. (No one has ever requested a refund.)
- Receipts: You will get an instant automatic confirmation receipt by e-mail.
- Custom Invoicing: Available on request, e.g. for business, government, groups.
- Disclosures: More disclosures on the About page.
- Contact: Contact the editor (me) directly anytime here or by replying to my e-mails.
Privacy & Security
- TheGunBlog.ca respects your privacy, confidentiality and data security.
- We don’t disclose the identity of subscribers or supporters. (In most cases we don’t know the identity.)
- We don’t ask for your address or postal code.
- We don’t store your name or credit card on our servers.
- We don’t sell or rent your data.
- We don’t run ads, so we don’t share your data with advertisers.
- Secure payments are processed by Stripe.