Support TheGunBlog.ca with a donation so you can continue to receive exclusive news and original commentary that informs, inspires and makes change happen.
PayPal and Interac: See below.
How It Works
- Choose your amount and frequency (e.g. monthly. Leave the box for recurring donations unchecked if you are making a one-time contribution.)
- Click the “Donate Now” button, then enter your details in the pop-up window.
- That’s it!
- Privacy: TheGunBlog.ca respects your privacy. We don’t see your credit-card info. We don’t sell or share your data. More disclosures here.
- Security: Payment processing is done securely by Stripe, whose clients include Amazon, Microsoft, National Geographic … and TheGunBlog.ca.
- Receipt: You will get an automatic confirmation receipt by e-mail. It’s usually instant. The editor will also send a personal thank you.
- Cancellations: You can cancel at any time. Just reply to the e-mail receipt and say “Cancel.” (Or something nicer.)
- Other Methods: You can also donate by Interac, cheque, cash, etc. to reduce transaction costs.
- Contact: You can contact me directly anytime here. I welcome feedback on how to make this easier, better.
Interac e-Transfer: donate |AT| thegunblog |DOT| ca
- We prefer Stripe (above), but some people prefer PayPal:
- It will show up on your statement as: THGNBLOG.CA. The “typo” is on purpose.