“I read every word you publish.”
—Sales manager for a major independent Canadian firearm retailer
Like TheGunBlog.ca? I’d love you to join as a subscribing member. Give automatically each month, or whenever you want.
Choose Your Calibre. Examples:
- Big Gun: $12/Month
- Popular Gun: $22/Month
- Top Gun: $45/Month
- Or Choose Your Own Calibre
- One-time payment: Uncheck the “monthly” box.
TheGunBlog.ca publishes exclusive news, analysis and opinion that informs, inspires and makes change happen.
It’s a personal website I started in 2015.
Today TheGunBlog.ca is a powerful force for Canadian gun owners and the country’s leading gun-rights media.
It started as a niche website read by the leaders of the shooting community and firearm industry, and by politicians, government staff and federal agencies.
Today, tens of thousands of readers visit TheGunBlog.ca online each week (sometimes each day).
Thousands of fans subscribe to TheGunBlog.ca’s private e-newsletter.
We’re creating momentum and a movement unlike anything before.
None of this success would exist without the support of readers, subscribers and fans.
The best is yet to come. I’d love for you to join us.
Nicolas Johnson (Orange jacket in the photo, next to my father)
Great day at the range with the guy who introduced me to shooting four decades ago.
We fired semi-auto rifles and pistols with standard-capacity box magazines of 10 rounds and up. (Some of the mags were sabotaged for Canada.)
— TheGunBlog (@TheGunBlog) March 22, 2019
- Donations: Payments are treated as donations.
- Cancellations: Cancel or unsubscribe at any time, no questions asked.
- Privacy: TheGunBlog.ca respects your privacy and confidentiality. We don’t see your credit-card info. We don’t sell, rent or share your data. We don’t disclose the identities of subscribers and supporters.
- Security: TheGunBlog.ca respects your data security. Payment processing is done securely by Stripe.
- Receipt: You will immediately get an automatic confirmation receipt by e-mail. I do my best to follow up with a personal message within a few days.
- Disclosures: More disclosures on the About page.
- Contact: You can contact the editor (me) directly anytime here or by replying to my e-mails.