Support TheGunBlog.ca so you can continue to receive exclusive news and original commentary that you won’t find anywhere else.
We inform. We inspire. We make change happen.
You can pick any amount higher than $2.00. (Transaction fees are too high otherwise.) For larger amounts, or to donate by cash, cheque, Interac e-transfer, etc., please contact me directly.
How It Works
- Choose your amount and click the “Donate Now” button.
- Enter the required fields in the pop-up window. TheGunBlog.ca doesn’t see or record your credit-card info.
- That’s it! You’ll get a receipt by e-mail.
Learn more about TheGunBlog.ca and how we work here.
Some Points That We Care About
- Security: Payment processing is done securely by Stripe, whose clients include Amazon, Microsoft and National Geographic.
- Privacy: TheGunBlog.ca doesn’t see or record any of your credit card info. See more disclosures here.
- Receipt: You will get a receipt by e-mail. It’s usually instant.
- Refund: We offer a 30-day, No Questions Asked refund. Stripe, the payment processor, says it can take as long as 10 days to process, depending on your bank. None of our supporters has requested a refund.
- Contact: You can contact us anytime here.
The most important part of gun rights isn’t “gun,” it’s “rights.”