– Alberta Joins Gun Groups in Federal Court of Appeal
– Yukon Party Urges New Law to Protect Gun Users
– Nova Scotia Invites Bidders for CFSC, CRFSC
TheGunBlog.ca — Alberta said it’s joining gun owners in their Federal Court of Appeal case to stop the federal Liberal Party’s mass criminalization order of May 2020.
TheGunBlog.ca — The Yukon Party today urged the territory’s governing Liberal Party to pass new laws to protect gun users from the federal Liberal Party’s attacks.
– Ontario Says It Won’t Divert Police to Liberal Gun Confiscations
– CFSC Was Top Download From Publications Canada in 2023
– Gun Licences ‘Approved Through an Automated Process‘ If Applicant Meets All Conditions
TheGunBlog.ca — The Ontario government said it won’t divert police to confiscate guns from lawful owners, refusing to help the federal Liberal Party crack down on honest citizens.
TheGunBlog.ca — Canada’s gun imports plunged in 2023 after the governing Liberal Party made it a crime for government-licensed firearm users to buy handguns.
TheGunBlog.ca — Saskatchewan said today it’s applying to join the Federal Court of Appeal case against the Liberal Party of Canada’s mass gun confiscations targeting government-licensed owners.
– Statistics Canada Report Gives Context on PAL Holders for First Time
– CSAAA Says Liberal Prohibitions Threaten Gun Culture and Industry
– Colion Noir on Joe Rogan: Social Media Restricts Gun Safety Education