Canada Gun News: Week of 2020 December 21
Agenda and Roundup of the week's essential news for Canadian gun owners and businesses. Updated daily.
27 Dec 2020
Highlights This Week
- Attorney General of Canada Responds in Section 74 Application: PDF
- Attorney General: Over 140 Gun Owners Have Applied for Section 74 Court Hearings to Fight ‘Nullification’
- Liberals Stop Mentioning ‘Grandfathering’ As Confiscation Option
- Liberals Invite Candidates for Next Election
- Calgary Police Say January Shooting Deemed ‘Non-Culpable . . .
[This premium material is for members. Please Sign In to continue reading this section.]
Thank you for reading TheGunBlog.ca
Please join as a member to continue.
Already a member? Please log in:
© 2015 - 2021 TheGunBlog.ca