Canada Gun News: Week of 2020 September 21
27 Sep 2020
Highlights This Week
- Liberals Cancel Invitation to Bid for Mass Gun Confiscations
- NFA Is Funding Parker Case in Federal Court to Stop Confiscations
- Alberta Says Hunting Generates Almost $600 Million Per Year
- Liberals Extend Newly Expired Gun Licences to End of Year
- Trudeau No Longer Owns Guns, The Hill Times . . .
[This premium material is for members. Please Sign In to continue reading this section.]
Thank you for reading TheGunBlog.ca
Please join as a member to continue.
Already a member? Please log in:
© 2015 - 2021 TheGunBlog.ca