Canada Gun News: Week of 2020 September 21
27 Sep 2020
Highlights This Week
- Liberals Cancel Invitation to Bid for Mass Gun Confiscations
- NFA Is Funding Parker Case in Federal Court to Stop Confiscations
- Alberta Says Hunting Generates Almost $600 Million Per Year
- Liberals Extend Newly Expired Gun Licences to End of Year
- Trudeau No Longer Owns Guns, The Hill Times . . .
[Members: Please sign in to view this section. Not a Member? Subscribe.]
Thank you for reading TheGunBlog.ca
Please subscribe to continue.
Already a member? Please log in:
© 2015 - 2021 TheGunBlog.ca