Canada Gun News: Week of 2020 July 20
Updated daily throughout the week.
Highlights This Week
- CSSA Sees ‘Trickery’ in RCMP Gun-Ownership Cancellations
- OFAH Asks Bill Blair to Extend PALs to Deal With Backlog
- CCFR Won’t Organize Mass Filing Against RCMP Ownership Cancellations
- NFA: Challenging Firearm Reclassification Under Section 74 of Firearms Act
- Liberals Hold Majority . . .
[Members: Please sign in below to view this report. Not a Member? Subscribe.]
Thank you for reading TheGunBlog.ca
Please subscribe to continue.
Already a member? Please log in:
© 2015 - 2022 TheGunBlog.ca