Canada Gun News: Week of 2020 July 20
Bonus info, intel and insight for supporting members.
26 Jul 2020
Updated daily throughout the week.
Highlights This Week
- CSSA Sees ‘Trickery’ in RCMP Gun-Ownership Cancellations
- OFAH Asks Bill Blair to Extend PALs to Deal With Backlog
- CCFR Won’t Organize Mass Filing Against RCMP Ownership Cancellations
- NFA: Challenging Firearm Reclassification Under Section 74 of Firearms Act
- Liberals Hold Majority . . .
This report is exclusively for members of TheGunBlog.ca.
Please join as a member to continue.