Bullet Points: Week of 2020 May 25
Info, intel and insight for supporting members.
Updated daily throughout the week.
Highlights This Week
- RCMP Resumes Processing Gun-Licence Applications, Cards
- Liberal Party Continues Disinformation Campaign on Gun Confiscations
- John Hipwell Sues Liberals, RCMP to Stop Gun Confiscations
- Police Could Charge May 1 Gun Buyers and Sellers: CSAAA Tweet
- News Bullets From Other Media/Sources . . .
[Members: Please sign in below to view this report. Not a Member? Subscribe.]
Thank you for reading TheGunBlog.ca
Please subscribe to continue.
Already a member? Please log in:
© 2015 - 2022 TheGunBlog.ca