– Bill C-21 Goes to SECU for Review After Passing Second Reading
– RCMP Chief Lucki Responds to Halifax Examiner Report
– Next Four Days Are Critical for Canadian Handgunners
RCMP Chief Interfered in Nova Scotia Investigation to Push Trudeau’s Anti-Gun Agenda: Halifax Examiner
TheGunBlog.ca — The chief of the RCMP interfered in the investigation of the 2020 Nova Scotia massacre to push Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s anti-gun agenda, the Halifax Examiner reported today.
– SECU May Vote to Fast-Track Trudeau’s Anti-Handgun OIC
– CSSA Hosts Ninth Annual Parliamentary Day at the Range
– RCMP Says Delays to Contact Firearms Call Centre Are Worsening
– Mendicino Says Liberals ‘Want to ‘Accelerate’ OIC to Kill Handgun Market and Start Confiscations
– SECU May Vote to Fast-Track Anti-Handgun OIC
– Perspective on the Handgun Shopping Spree
TheGunBlog.ca — Canada’s anti-gun Firearms Act empowers the Senate to fast-track planned regulations targeting gun users, and cabinet can then activate the new regulations by Order in Council (OIC). Here’s how it works.
TheGunBlog.ca — The RCMP responds below to our questions on transferring so-called “Non-Restricted” rifles and shotguns since May 18, when new criminalizations from Bill C-71 (2019) targeting government-licensed gun owners took effect.
TheGunBlog.ca — Canada’s Department of Public Safety responds below to our questions on when the government will activate its planned Order in Council (OIC) to suppress government-licensed handgunners.
– Trudeau Files New Regulations and Law to Kill Legal Handgun Market By Fall
– Copy of the Regulations
– Mendicino Says ‘All Options on the Table‘ for National Handgun Ban
TheGunBlog.ca — Canadian PM Justin Trudeau will update Bill C-21, a draft anti-handgun law he proposed this week, to expand the rifle and shotgun confiscations he began in May 2020.