Join TheGunBlog.ca as a Supporting Member
“I read every word you publish.”
—Sales manager for a major independent Canadian firearm retailer
Do you like TheGunBlog.ca and our work as one of the strongest voices for Canadian gun owners?
I’d love for you to join as a monthly member or occasional patron.
- Pay automatically each month, or whenever you want.
- (Untick the “monthly” box for occasional giving.)
- Get members-only updates, alerts and discounts.
- Pay by Credit Card: Click the button below.
- Pay by Interac: [email protected]
TheGunBlog.ca informs, inspires and makes change happen.
It’s a personal website I started in 2015.
Today TheGunBlog.ca is a powerful force for gun owners: independent media fueling a growing citizen movement.
At first it was read mainly by:
- the leaders of the shooting community and firearm industry
- politicians, policymakers and federal agencies
- news media
Today, tens of thousands of PAL holders visit TheGunBlog.ca online each week.
Thousands of fans subscribe to TheGunBlog.ca’s private e-newsletter.
We’re creating momentum and a movement unlike anything Canada has ever seen.
None of this success would exist without the support of readers, members and fans. (See Reader Comments)
The best is yet to come. I’d love for you to join us.
Nicolas Johnson (Orange jacket in the photo below, next to my father)
Great day at the range with the guy who introduced me to shooting four decades ago.
We fired semi-auto rifles and pistols with standard-capacity box magazines of 10 rounds and up. (Some of the mags were sabotaged for Canada.)
— TheGunBlog (@TheGunBlog) March 22, 2019
- Donations: Payments are treated as donations.
- Cancelations: Cancel any time, no questions asked. (Note: Unsubscribing from the e-mail updates doesn’t automatically cancel payment.)
- Privacy: TheGunBlog.ca respects your privacy and confidentiality. We don’t see your credit-card info. We don’t sell, rent or share your data. We don’t disclose the identities of subscribers and supporters.
- Security: TheGunBlog.ca respects your data security. Payment processing is done securely by Stripe.
- Receipt: You will immediately get an automatic confirmation receipt by e-mail. I do my best to follow up with a personal message within a few days.
- Disclosures: More disclosures on the About page.
- Contact: You can contact the editor (me) directly anytime here or by replying to my e-mails.