TheGunBlog.ca — Watch or listen to today’s Silvercore Podcast on Bill C-21 with Travis Bader of Silvercore.ca, Nicolas Johnson of TheGunBlog.ca, and Daniel Fritter of Calibre magazine. We provide the newest information and insight on...
– Poilievre Says He’ll Repeal Bill C-21
– CSSA’s Tony Bernardo on Bill C-21 Lawsuit (Video)
– CSAAA’s Wes Winkel on Bill C-21 (Video)
TheGunBlog.ca — Watch our video conversation with Wes Winkel, the president of the Canadian Sporting Arms and Ammunition Association (CSAAA), the country’s main group for the firearm industry. We discuss the mass gun confiscations in...
TheGunBlog.ca — Watch our video conversation with Tony Bernardo, the executive director of the Canadian Shooting Sports Association (CSSA), one of the country’s largest and most-influential groups for gun owners.
– Liberals Aim to Ban SKS and All Other Semi-Auto, Centrefire, Mag-Fed Rifles And Shotguns
– Bill C-21 Ban List
– Alberta and Saskatchewan Fight Confiscations
– CSSA Files Lawsuit Against Bill C-21 Confiscations
TheGunBlog.ca — Below is the list of rifles and shotguns that the Liberal Party of Canada wants to prohibit and confiscate from government-licensed gun owners under Bill C-21.
TheGunBlog.ca — Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is working to ban all semi-auto, centrefire rifles and shotguns that can take detachable ammo mags.
TheGunBlog.ca — The Canadian Shooting Sports Association (CSSA) said today it filed a lawsuit in Federal Court against Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s mass handgun confiscations targeting government-licensed owners.
– Canada Handgun Transfers Total 160,815 From May 30 to September 30, RCMP Says
– Canada’s Top-10 Handgun Brands (RCMP Data)
– K.K.S. Tactical Is Closing as Trudeau Attacks Gun Industry
TheGunBlog.ca — Here are Canada’s top-10 handgun brands among government-licensed owners, based on the number of personally owned pistols and revolvers registered with the RCMP.
TheGunBlog.ca — Canada’s government-licensed handgun users requested 160,815 handgun transfers from May 30 to September 30, after Trudeau said he’s killing the legal handgun market.
– Alberta’s New Premier Instructs Justice Minister to Keep Fighting Trudeau’s Mass Gun Confiscations
– Liberals Delete Webpage With Anti-Handgun Regulations
– New Brunswick Responds to Gun Club’s Court Win Against CFO
– Court Win: Judge Orders Details of RCMP’s ‘Nullifications,’ Says They Are Revocations
– Springfield Gun Club’s Court Victory Against CFO Is Confirmed
– Gun Imports Head to Highest Year on Record
TheGunBlog.ca — The Ontario Superior Court of Justice ordered details of the RCMP’s “nullifications” of firearm registrations and equated them to revocations, a major win for gun owners fighting Trudeau’s attacks begun in May 2020.
TheGunBlog.ca — Springfield Sports Club said today its court victory two months ago against overreach by the New Brunswick Chief Firearms Officer is confirmed, since the CFO didn’t appeal by the deadline.
– Trudeau Will Fail to Confiscate Many Guns By October 2023, Regina Police Chief Tells Gormley
– Let’s Work Together to Save Gun Owners: Rob Sciuk
– Alberta Plans ‘Push Back Strategy’
TheGunBlog.ca — Alberta Premier Danielle Smith outlined a “push back strategy” yesterday against Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s mass gun confiscations and other “intrusions.”
TheGunBlog.ca — “Now is the time to come together, and I challenge everyone to put aside our differences and to work together …”
By Rob Sciuk, originally published in Canadian Access To Firearms (CATF).
Trudeau’s Wish to Confiscate Many Rifles and Shotguns By October 2023 Will Fail, Regina Police Chief Tells Gormley
TheGunBlog.ca – Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s wish to confiscate many popular rifles and shotguns will probably fail again, Regina Police Chief Evan Bray told John Gormley of CKOM radio last week.