“Thanks for all your great work. I’m very happy to pay for the service you provide, it’s well worth it.”
—Bryan, British Columbia
TheGunBlog.ca is Canada’s leading media on gun rights, gun politics, gun policy and the firearm industry. It’s also a remarkable success of independent media.
Gun rights + independent media = more important now than ever.
We provide news and views you won’t find anywhere else:
- Breaking news
- Exclusive reports and interviews
- Original research and analysis
- Official data and statistics
- Valuable tips, tools and How To's
- Intelligent commentary
- Effective advocacy
“Thank you so much for your activism and tireless efforts in keeping us up to date on the latest news. I hope my small contribution can help you. I want my son to be able to shoot my two [firearm make and model] decades from now because of the efforts of people like you. … Please keep up the great work!”
— Cary C., British Columbia, 16 Nov. 2018
Benefits of Joining as a Member
- First to Know: You are the first to know about new articles.
- Exclusive Updates: You get e-mail updates with info, intel, and insight that aren’t published on the website. It’s like a private newsletter, generally a few bullet points a few times a week with the latest developments and why they matter.
- Exclusive Access: You get special access to content and events. (e.g. articles, books, video chats with the editor … and we’re working on more).
- Community: Our members are the most informed and most dedicated people in the shooting community. Some of our members are public leaders, most of them aren’t. All of them trust us to deliver information while respecting their privacy and confidentiality.
“I would like to say how much I appreciate all the hard work that goes into TheGunBlog. It keeps us informed and I really appreciate the government contact information included.”
Join Here — Welcome Aboard
- $9/month: Individual
- $45/month: Individual and anyone else, e.g. business, government, public agency, association, group, …)
- Custom Calibre: Contribute what you can, Contribute what you want. I value your support.
- PayPal: This page uses Stripe. If you prefer PayPal, please see below.
10 More Reasons Why Readers Join TheGunBlog.ca
- You care about your rights. You care about your firearms. (Most of our readers also care deeply about the future of our country.)
- You want news and views you can trust and can’t find anywhere else.
- You want to know or you need to know what’s going on. See below for some of the people who quote us and trust us.
- You want to be part of our effective advocacy. See below for some of our achievements.
- You want to support Canada’s leading gun-rights media. (We’re also the largest and most-engaged community of Canadian Gunnies on Twitter, with more followers than any national gun-rights association.)
- You recognize TheGunBlog.ca as a remarkable success of independent media and you want to be part of it and help it grow.
- You appreciate professional journalism that you can trust because it’s clean, clear and transparent about its angle and its sources of information.
- You value our thought leadership and influence on the gun debate.
- You know we’re the only media that regularly covers armed self-defence.
- You want to keep us ad-free so we work for you, not advertisers. We are 100% financed by our founder and by readers like you. No ads. No debt. No corporate financing. No government/taxpayer subsidies.
- Bonus: You believe the most important part of gun rights isn’t “gun,” it’s rights.”
- Donations: Your contribution is a donation to cut out red tape of contracts, terms and conditions. You can easily cancel anytime.
- Privacy: TheGunBlog.ca respects privacy and confidentiality. We don’t see or store your credit-card info. We don’t sell, rent, share your data. We don’t reveal the identities of our members, supporter, or subscribers. More disclosures here.
- Security: Payment processing is done securely by Stripe, whose clients include Amazon, Facebook, Nasdaq, National Geographic, Unicef … and TheGunBlog.ca.
- Receipt: You will get an automatic confirmation receipt by e-mail. It’s usually instant.
- Cancellations: You can cancel or unsubscribe at any time.
- Contact: You can contact the editor directly anytime here.
Interac e-Transfer From Banks in Canada: membership |@| thegunblog.ca
- We prefer Stripe (above), but some people prefer PayPal:
- It will show up on your statement as: THGNBLOG.CA. The “typo” is on purpose.