TheGunBlog.ca — Watch our exclusive conversation of almost 2 hours with Teri Bryant, Alberta’s first provincially appointed Chief Firearms Officer.
– Canada Gun Licences Rise to Record in 2022, Defying Liberal Attacks
– Liberals Aim to Expand Rifle and Shotgun Confiscations After Withdrawing Amendments From Bill C-21
– NRA: Confiscation in Canada
TheGunBlog.ca — Canada’s governing Liberal Party will work with the NDP and Bloc Québécois on new ways to expand its rifle and shotgun confiscations after withdrawing two amendments from Bill C-21 today.
TheGunBlog.ca — The number of Canadians with a gun licence rose to a record in 2022, defying the governing Liberal Party’s increased attacks on firearm users.
– SECU Resumes Review of Bill C-21 on February 03
– Spring 2023 Election Unlikely (Speculation)
– Jordan Vanderhoff ‘I Have Decided to Step Away From the NFA’
– Trudeau Recognizes Right to Protect With Guns
– CSSA Says How to Respond to Police Searching Your Home to Confiscate Your Guns
– Yukon Opposes Bill C-21, Premier Ranj Pillai Says
‘I Will Purposely Indulge in Civil Disobedience’ on Bill C-21, Yukon Gun Owner Tells Mendicino: CBC News
TheGunBlog.ca — Bill Klassen, a gun owner in Yukon, told Marco Mendicino that he will ignore Bill C-21 and won’t surrender his firearms, CBC News reported yesterday.
TheGunBlog.ca — The RCMP said today it redesigned the gun-licence cards for Canada’s 2.2 million government-approved firearm users, introducing a new look with stronger security.
– Liberals+RCMP Hoped to Test Their Gun-Confiscation Tactics on P.E.I., Briefing Says
– ‘Ottawa Appears To Be Lost’ on Confiscations, Alberta Justice Minister Says
– Federal Court Allows Alberta to Join Cases Fighting Confiscations
TheGunBlog.ca — Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau “appears to be lost” on how to execute his mass gun confiscations targeting honest citizens, Alberta Minister of Justice Tyler Shandro said this week.
TheGunBlog.ca — The Liberals and RCMP hoped to use government-licensed gun owners on P.E.I. as guinea pigs to test their confiscation tactics before going national, according to a government briefing made public two weeks ago.
– Liberals Still Have No Plan to Execute Their Mass Gun Confiscations, Mendicino Says
– Self-Defence: No Charges for Man Who Killed Home Invader
– Canada Gun Imports in November 2022 Extend Annual Record
– Tony Bernardo (CSSA): A Year of Anti-Gun Policies
– Canada’s Ruling Party Faces Pushback on Gun-Confiscation Legislation
– 2021 Commissioner of Firearms Report Coming ‘In Due Course,’ Government Says
– Liberals Still Preparing Compensation Plan for Victims of May 2020 Confiscations
– Justin Trudeau Has a Gun-Free Canada Within His Reach
TheGunBlog.ca — Watch or listen to our conversation with Scott Patience, the owner of Bullseye North, one of Canada’s largest independent gun stores.
– Week-Ahead Agenda
– Alberta Expands Actions to Protect Gun Owners From Trudeau’s ‘Increasingly Hostile’ Attacks
TheGunBlog.ca — Alberta said today it’s expanding measures to protect gun owners from Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s “increasingly hostile” attacks, further undermining the country’s anti-gun regime.
– Canada Gun Imports Rise to Annual Record in 2022, Led By Handguns
– Silvercore Podcast on Bill C-21 With Nicolas Johnson, Travis Bader and Daniel Fritter (Video)
– System Failure: SECU
TheGunBlog.ca — Watch or listen to today’s Silvercore Podcast on Bill C-21 with Travis Bader of Silvercore.ca, Nicolas Johnson of TheGunBlog.ca, and Daniel Fritter of Calibre magazine.