– New Self-Defence Case in Fatal Shooting
– CCFR Plans Court Injunction to Extend Gun-Confiscation Deadline
– Liberals Put 30+ Staff on Confiscations, CSAAA Says
– CSAAA Seeks New Deferral of Gun-Import Restrictions
– CSAAA’s Wes Winkel on 2023 Gun Industry Trends, CSAAA ‘Legends’ (Video)
– RCMP Says ‘No Processing Backlogs’ for PAL Renewals
– Canadian Duck Hunters Fall to Record Low
TheGunBlog.ca — Watch our conversation with CSAAA President Wes Winkel as he discusses topics including: firearm-market trends market outlook, honouring industry “legends,” and contracting with the Liberals while opposing their gun confiscations.
– Highlights From Environics March 2023 Survey of Canadian Gun Owners
– Liberals Spent Additional $7.6 Million in April-June 2023 on Mass Gun Confiscations
TheGunBlog.ca — Following are key points from a survey this year of Canadian gun owners by Environics Research Group. Environics ran the survey to advance the federal Liberal Party’s failing firearm confiscations.
TheGunBlog.ca — Watch our video overview of the Canadian government’s two criminalization and confiscation “orders in council” (OICs) of 01 May 2020, and why the crackdown is wrong and unjust. Many gun owners don’t know…
– Macdonald-Laurier Institute: Aiming Off Target: Gun Policy in Canada
– The Hub: Erratic Policies Have Shattered the Trust Between the Gun Community and the Government, Experts Say