– Week-Ahead Agenda
– Jenn Gadbois Is Upbeat About Canada’s Gun Community (Video)
– A Glockophile Gets SIG P226 Therapy at SIG Sauer Academy (2016)
– Federal Court to Consider Portnov Ruling for Confiscations
TheGunBlog.ca — Watch our video conversation with Jenn Gadbois, the most upbeat person we know when it comes to Canada’s gun community and our future.
– Court Win: Federal Court Denies Coalition for Gun Control’s Request to Support Liberals
– Court Win: Shooting Range Fights CFO Overreach (Video)
– Government Comments on Anti-Handgun OIC Timing, After-Death Confiscation
TheGunBlog.ca — The Canadian government comments on the possible October timing for its regulations to prohibit government-licensed handgunners from legally buying, selling or giving away any pistols or revolvers, and on its plan to confiscate...
TheGunBlog.ca — Springfield Sports Club’s court victory against the Chief Firearms Officer shows Canadian shooting ranges can fight CFO overreach and win.
TheGunBlog.ca — Canadian gun owners and businesses won a procedural victory in Federal Court today, as they fight the governing Liberal Party’s May 2020 political and regulatory attacks.
– Glock Canada’s James Cassells Discusses Handgun Market and Glock’s Future in Canada (Video)
– Alberta to Boost Provincial CFO to Fight Liberal+RCMP Attacks
– CSAAA Plans Legal Challenge Against Liberals
TheGunBlog.ca — Watch our video with James Cassells, Glock’s Canadian sales manager, discussing the handgun market and the company’s future in Canada as Prime Minister Justin Trudeau works to kill the handgun market for government-licensed...
– Policy Summary Table of Liberal+RCMP Attacks on Gun Owners
– Court Win: Gun Club Fights CFO’s Unlawful Conditions for Shooting Range
– Mike Brake Exits Firearm Training
– You’ll Have to Pay to Apply to Bring Your Handguns Home From Abroad
– Ontario CFO and FSESO Begin Anti-Gun Campaign
– Government Declines to Comment on Funding RCMP for Mass Gun Confiscations
– Week-Ahead Agenda
– Liberals Have Begun to Prohibit New Handgun Imports
– Liberals Extend Deadline Again on Request For Information to Execute Mass Gun Confiscations
– Government to Prohibit Handgun Imports By Denying Import Permits
– You’ll Need a Permit to Bring Your Handguns Home From Abroad
– CSAAA: RCMP’s New Chokepoint for Gun Transfers Makes Business Impossible
– Canadians Bought 90,000 Handguns After May 30, RCMP Says
– Liberals Say They’ll Prohibit Handgun Imports In Two Weeks
– CSAAA Calls Government’s Compensation for Gun-Confiscation Victims ‘Insulting’
– Bill C-21 Legislative Summary
TheGunBlog.ca — Canada’s government-licensed firearm users bought almost 90,000 handguns in the seven weeks after Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said he’s killing the legal market, a shopping spree that wiped out supply and set records....
TheGunBlog.ca — Canadian handgun imports jumped to a record in June, as gun users raced to stock up before Trudeau kills the legal market for pistols and revolvers. The Trudeau administration said today it will...
TheGunBlog.ca — Watch our video interview with Jim Newman about preparing, producing and publishing his book, “That Dog Don’t Hunt: Tales From the Hunt Camp Porch.” (FriesenPress, 2021) You’ll be especially interested if you are...
– Price List: Liberals Offer $1,337 to AR-15 Owners in Mass Gun Confiscations
– Saskatchewan CFO Opposes Bill C-21 Prohibitions on Handgun Transfers
– Liberals Extend Deadline By 2 Weeks on Gun-Confiscation RFI
TheGunBlog.ca — Canada’s governing Liberal Party offered $1,337 to AR-15 owners who surrender their rifles to the mass gun confiscations begun in May 2020.