– SECU Resumes Review of Bill C-21 on February 03
– Spring 2023 Election Unlikely (Speculation)
– Jordan Vanderhoff ‘I Have Decided to Step Away From the NFA’
– Trudeau Recognizes Right to Protect With Guns
– CSSA Says How to Respond to Police Searching Your Home to Confiscate Your Guns
– Yukon Opposes Bill C-21, Premier Ranj Pillai Says
‘I Will Purposely Indulge in Civil Disobedience’ on Bill C-21, Yukon Gun Owner Tells Mendicino: CBC News
TheGunBlog.ca — Bill Klassen, a gun owner in Yukon, told Marco Mendicino that he will ignore Bill C-21 and won’t surrender his firearms, CBC News reported yesterday.
TheGunBlog.ca — The RCMP said today it redesigned the gun-licence cards for Canada’s 2.2 million government-approved firearm users, introducing a new look with stronger security.
– Liberals+RCMP Hoped to Test Their Gun-Confiscation Tactics on P.E.I., Briefing Says
– ‘Ottawa Appears To Be Lost’ on Confiscations, Alberta Justice Minister Says
– Federal Court Allows Alberta to Join Cases Fighting Confiscations
TheGunBlog.ca — Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau “appears to be lost” on how to execute his mass gun confiscations targeting honest citizens, Alberta Minister of Justice Tyler Shandro said this week.
TheGunBlog.ca — The Liberals and RCMP hoped to use government-licensed gun owners on P.E.I. as guinea pigs to test their confiscation tactics before going national, according to a government briefing made public two weeks ago.
– Liberals Still Have No Plan to Execute Their Mass Gun Confiscations, Mendicino Says
– Self-Defence: No Charges for Man Who Killed Home Invader
– Canada Gun Imports in November 2022 Extend Annual Record
– Tony Bernardo (CSSA): A Year of Anti-Gun Policies
– Canada’s Ruling Party Faces Pushback on Gun-Confiscation Legislation
– 2021 Commissioner of Firearms Report Coming ‘In Due Course,’ Government Says
– Liberals Still Preparing Compensation Plan for Victims of May 2020 Confiscations
– Justin Trudeau Has a Gun-Free Canada Within His Reach
TheGunBlog.ca — Watch or listen to our conversation with Scott Patience, the owner of Bullseye North, one of Canada’s largest independent gun stores.
– Week-Ahead Agenda
– Alberta Expands Actions to Protect Gun Owners From Trudeau’s ‘Increasingly Hostile’ Attacks
TheGunBlog.ca — Alberta said today it’s expanding measures to protect gun owners from Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s “increasingly hostile” attacks, further undermining the country’s anti-gun regime.
– Canada Gun Imports Rise to Annual Record in 2022, Led By Handguns
– Silvercore Podcast on Bill C-21 With Nicolas Johnson, Travis Bader and Daniel Fritter (Video)
– System Failure: SECU
TheGunBlog.ca — Watch or listen to today’s Silvercore Podcast on Bill C-21 with Travis Bader of Silvercore.ca, Nicolas Johnson of TheGunBlog.ca, and Daniel Fritter of Calibre magazine.
– Poilievre Says He’ll Repeal Bill C-21
– CSSA’s Tony Bernardo on Bill C-21 Lawsuit (Video)
– CSAAA’s Wes Winkel on Bill C-21 (Video)
TheGunBlog.ca — Watch our video conversation with Wes Winkel, the president of the Canadian Sporting Arms and Ammunition Association (CSAAA), the country’s main group for the firearm industry. We discuss the mass gun confiscations in...
TheGunBlog.ca — Watch our video conversation with Tony Bernardo, the executive director of the Canadian Shooting Sports Association (CSSA), one of the country’s largest and most-influential groups for gun owners.
– Liberals Aim to Ban SKS and All Other Semi-Auto, Centrefire, Mag-Fed Rifles And Shotguns
– Bill C-21 Ban List
– Alberta and Saskatchewan Fight Confiscations
– CSSA Files Lawsuit Against Bill C-21 Confiscations
TheGunBlog.ca — Below is the list of rifles and shotguns that the Liberal Party of Canada wants to prohibit and confiscate from government-licensed gun owners under Bill C-21.