– Bill C-21 Goes to SECU for Review After Passing Second Reading
– RCMP Chief Lucki Responds to Halifax Examiner Report
– Next Four Days Are Critical for Canadian Handgunners
RCMP Chief Interfered in Nova Scotia Investigation to Push Trudeau’s Anti-Gun Agenda: Halifax Examiner
TheGunBlog.ca — The chief of the RCMP interfered in the investigation of the 2020 Nova Scotia massacre to push Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s anti-gun agenda, the Halifax Examiner reported today.
– SECU May Vote to Fast-Track Trudeau’s Anti-Handgun OIC
– CSSA Hosts Ninth Annual Parliamentary Day at the Range
– RCMP Says Delays to Contact Firearms Call Centre Are Worsening
– Mendicino Says Liberals ‘Want to ‘Accelerate’ OIC to Kill Handgun Market and Start Confiscations
– SECU May Vote to Fast-Track Anti-Handgun OIC
– Perspective on the Handgun Shopping Spree
TheGunBlog.ca — Canada’s anti-gun Firearms Act empowers the Senate to fast-track planned regulations targeting gun users, and cabinet can then activate the new regulations by Order in Council (OIC). Here’s how it works.
TheGunBlog.ca — The RCMP responds below to our questions on transferring so-called “Non-Restricted” rifles and shotguns since May 18, when new criminalizations from Bill C-71 (2019) targeting government-licensed gun owners took effect.
TheGunBlog.ca — Canada’s Department of Public Safety responds below to our questions on when the government will activate its planned Order in Council (OIC) to suppress government-licensed handgunners.
– Trudeau Files New Regulations and Law to Kill Legal Handgun Market By Fall
– Copy of the Regulations
– Mendicino Says ‘All Options on the Table‘ for National Handgun Ban
TheGunBlog.ca — Canadian PM Justin Trudeau will update Bill C-21, a draft anti-handgun law he proposed this week, to expand the rifle and shotgun confiscations he began in May 2020.
TheGunBlog.ca — The Liberals could use their planned Order in Council (OIC) to kill the legal handgun market any day, and certaintly before the fall.
Here is a snapshot of the process behind the timing.
TheGunBlog.ca — Here’s a PDF of the regulations Canadian PM Trudeau plans to activate by Order in Council so he can kill the legal handgun market before Bill C-21 becomes law.
TheGunBlog.ca — Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau filed new regulations and a draft law today to kill the legal handgun market by this fall, as he works to weaken citizens, destroy shooting sports, and eliminate personal...
Highlights – Trudeau to Propose New Anti-Gun Law Next Week – Statistics Canada Publishes Flawed Gun Stats as Liberals Prepare New Anti-Gun Law – Canada First-Quarter Gun Imports Rise 29% to $46 Million – Rick...
TheGunBlog.ca — Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau will begin his newest legislative attack against government-licensed gun owners and businesses next week, according to the latest House of Commons Notice Paper.
– Week-Ahead Agenda
– Alberta CFO Urges Mendicino to Abandon Bill C-71’s New Prohibitions
– RCMP Updates Webpage on ‘Buying and Selling (Transferring) Firearms’
– Anti-Gun Angus Reid Institute Publishes Anti-Gun Poll From January
TheGunBlog.ca — Alberta’s Chief Firearms Officer urged the federal government to delay or abandon its Bill C-71 prohibitions against government-licensed gun users set to start tomorrow, citing “intense concerns.” Details “In view of the magnitude of...
TheGunBlog.ca — The Canadian Sporting Arms and Ammunition Association urged federally licensed gun users to buy any new rifles and shotguns before Bill C-71’s new criminalizations start next week.
Highlights – Bill C-71 Restrictions Start This Month on Buying/Selling ‘Non-Restricted’ Guns – Pierre Poilievre Promises Respect for Gun Owners If Elected PM – Najma Ahmed, Founder of Anti-Gun Doctors Group, Doesn’t Know a Thing...