– Bill C-21: Senate Begins Third Reading
– Bill C-21 Is ‘Deeply Flawed,’ Conservative Senators Say
– Canada Gun Imports: January – October 2023
TheGunBlog.ca — Canada’s governing Liberal Party invited companies to join its attacks against government-licensed firearm users through an “Invitation to Qualify” to execute mass gun confiscations.
– Liberal OIC Will Criminalize You for Having ‘Pinned’ Mags
– Bill C-21: Expected Next Steps
– Canada’s So-Called ‘Firearms Marking Regulations’ Come Into Force on Friday
– Saskatchewan Begins Gun-Safety Campaign
TheGunBlog.ca — Canada’s Department of Public Safety responds to our questions about the government’s planned order in council (OIC) to criminalize owners of riveted (“pinned”) rifle and shotgun magazines.
TheGunBlog.ca — At least three groups of gun owners filed with Canada’s Federal Court of Appeal to challenge a judge’s ruling that supported the Liberal Party’s mass gun confiscations.
– Liberals Planned Gun Confiscations With RCMP + Provincial/Municipal Police + “Business Partners”
– Liberals to Spend Another $89 Million on Confiscations Through 2025
– U.S. Gun Ownership Rises to Record, NBC Poll Shows
– Liberals Want Bill C-21 in Law ‘Before Christmas’
– Burlew: Liberals Ask Federal Court to Order Gun Owners to Pay Legal Costs
– Liberals Have Destroyed 1,200 Guns Under May 2020 OIC
TheGunBlog.ca — The Liberals asked the Federal Court to order gun owners to pay part of the government’s legal bills in the cases to stop the firearm confiscations begun in May 2020.
Liberals Want Bill C-21 in Law ‘Before Christmas,’ Senate Staffer Says; Senator Dean Comments on Timeline
TheGunBlog.ca — The Liberals want to pass Bill C-21 into law “before Christmas,” a Senate staffer told TheGunBlog.ca. Senator Tony Dean, the chair of the Senate committee studying the bill, declined to comment on a…